It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Tuesday, September 14

spirit animals.

Kerry/me - The Deer















Megan Farnsworth Snyder - The Chipmunk


















Alli - The Squirrel
















Please let me know if you would like me to explore your spirit animal.

If i kept this gift to myself, i know my american indian ancestors would be very displeased. Know that it's the spirit animal that chooses you, and I am merely a medium.

Like,
the Deer.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, we are all glowing in the presence of our spirit animals.

    But I have to say, you picked the chubbiest little chipmunk out there (those the resemblence is uncanny) and you exposed MY MIDDLE NAME. I will not stand for this. My spirit animal will avenge me.

    ReplyDelete