It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Friday, March 12

TGIF am i RIGHT?

oh leon, how we laugh. remember today when you passed me the big peice of cake and then kept saying i needed another?
you are just too much.
you get so proud when i eat oatmeal, you just love oatmeal.
it's too funny when you try and talk me into becoming a vegetarian. i mean really, it's too funny, stop.
oh the things we bond over: smells wafting from the kitchen, bob and his antics, when tim walks by the cubes really fast and you can tell he's upset.
should i be changing your names? whatever.

it is weird watching basketball games on play-by-play updates. especially while doing an excel spreadsheet.

i feel like a computer.
the "p" key never works on my keyboard, it sometimes makes me seem inappropriate/illiterate. (see first sentence: it would be really awkward if Leon assed me a peice of cake)

2 comments: