It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Tuesday, March 23

Yesterday was a Day.



it would be really easy to be completely negative on this here blog, but jesus christ my commute was awful yesterday, so cut me a break.

things I forgot:
- my Smarttrip, well actually i lost it.
- that regular metro cards become demagnatized near your phone.
- that sitting backwards on the metro sometimes makes you gag into Georgetown sidewalk trashcans.
- that metro hasn't fixed the price guide to buy a card since the 10 cents raise.
- that people do not know how to use the exit fare machine. it is simple, so ridiculously simple.
- my shoes on the shuttle. oh and the shuttle driver threw them away.
- also: my lunch and my work swipecard.

sometimes i feel so uptight, but if you make me miss my train because you want stand next to your girlfriend on the escalator and hold her hand i will push you onto the rails!

metro hating? maybe a little bit, just for today, but it's still better than the subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment