It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Wednesday, February 2

So I'm Taking this Class

My Vehicle

I really think I have raw talent. You know, like an eye for this kind of thing.
I mean you can see it in this assignment. Make a vehicle. I didn't just make a vehicle, oh-ho-no. I gave this vehicle a personality. Granted I gave it the personality of a semi angry/semi hungover but definitely no good for the environmenty...semi(truck), but who isn't in the market for one of those? Great aunt Betty would want her late-to-mid century sofa to be moved in this truck, just trust me.

My classmates described it as "interesting" and "cute", but obviously I'm opening a dialogue about our culture here people. Your space ships were stupid anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I knew what you were talking about here... don't use photobucket or I can't stalk your blog at work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. guh, yeah. sorry. i can't even stalk myself nev.ar.a.gain.

    ReplyDelete