It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Tuesday, February 15

Wingapo

I know I've been neglegent, but here's one of my favorite pictures I found in my room last night. Alli, me and Monica at the giant teepee outside Harrisonburg, VA.

A few other favorite things:

A bottle of wine is the perfect size to split with another, provided they will listen to you talk endlessly.

Peanutbutter, honey and lime bites made with liquid nitrogen. They honey becomes crystallized like gold.

LA this weekend.

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right by Bob Dylan.

Sunny days and thoughts of farmer's markets.

Andes Mint brownies made by Kathryn O'Connor for Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. did you try one heather? good arent they? i know im the best cook out there

    ReplyDelete