It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Friday, January 8

Hi Megan

Thanks for giving me a hot sauce addiction.

Hi not Mom because when i told you i got a blog you made fun of me and asked what i had to write about.

_____________

Tonight Alli and i ate at Ray's Hell Burger, which happened to be on my New Year's goal/resolution list/compilation thing/two posts ago. First off, let me just say that Miss Heaney deserves a metal for her swift and thorough work on her burger.

Though i maybe racked up some bad KARMAA in the parking lot, Ray did not disappoint me. It was a small and cramped place with zero pretension, but it was really the perfect atmosphere for what you are getting. I wanted to create my own burger but Alli kept being all I'M HUNGGGGGRY hurry UP find a table i only ate two clementines today choose your burger NAOW. So i went with The Big Poppa (They love it when you order Big Poppa). It was cooked au poivre and had a peppered crust around the meat and was topped with Aged Danish Bleu Cheese and sauteed peppers and mushrooms. My only complaint would be because the burger was oozing oil and fat and gooey cheese (not, by any means, my complaint) it soaked the bun and made it soggy. Toast dat. At the register there was a hand-written sign that listed the beer they served. There were only 5 or 6 offered, but I got a Bell's Two-Hearted IPA and Alli got a Bud Light.

Near the end I put my head in my hands and the guy walking around taking everyones plates and greasy paper towels away said "trust me, that's gonna feel great in about 2 minutes." He was not wrong, Alli and i were literally giddy from the food. I can only assume that friendly man was Ray and he put green in our burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment