It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Friday, January 15

iSteal from Monica


<- A
Monica has a little blog where she writes about things that annoy her. Im gonna stell et.


There is a roll of paper towels in my office's kitchen. SOMEONE in the office keeps taking HALF a paper towel. And that someone is killing me because nearly every time i go to get a nice paper towel to clean up my coffee that i always spill or eat during Derrell's Pop it Like it's Hot popcorn snack time, there is HALF of one left on the roll.

Now, i know that half a PT aint gonna do it for me, but those cute little otters and the polar bears that EAT THEIR OWN YOUNG (A!!!!!) really get to me sometimes.
So now i have a small stack of paper towel halves underneath my 3 hole punch and it makes my disorganized cube look even worse and i'm never going to use them. Thanks environment hater*
IRRITATING.
*I realize by taking half this person may be trying to not wasteful. Do. Not. Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment