It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Wednesday, February 10

Ellicott City, MD






A few weeks ago I went to visit some of my family Maryland. Saturday morning we went to Ellicott City, a charming town built around the history of a train stop. They had a lot of antique shops and restaurants, a classic combo.

It is supposedly one of the most haunted places on the East Coast. Discovering this tidbit was not a surprise to me because it seemed that nearly every building we passed was haunted, according to my younger cousins.

Ellicott City is part of the B&O Canal that runs through DC, and the many of the buildings along the Main St. are built over the river, it was pretty neat.

Anyways, here are some pictures, the colors really seem to be off when I post them up here, but I'm not dealing with it now because my hot chocolate is almost ready. The last picture is of a black stiletto inexplicably up in a tree.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET PIC OF THAT SHOE. when i first saw it i thought it was a bird

    ReplyDelete