It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Thursday, February 18

Wake up in the Morning feeling like P Diddy



Or at least Shaun White: Last night I had a dream that I was snowboarding a half pipe and did a really "sick" trick and immediately woke up after I landed it. I knew then that it would be a good day.*







Georgetown Steps

A lot of funny little things happened before 9am this morning: My daily walk to the metro is always peppered with odd sights, especially since everything has been buried in snow. Every once and a while you will see bike handles poking through the top of the snow. Today I decided to take a peek through a break in a fence because I heard barking behind it. Here's an incomplete list of the dogs I saw playing in a makeshift doggy playground:
Golden
2 Bloodhounds
German Shepherd
Beethoven
3 Labs
English Setter annnnnnd
A Wolf.

I want a dog, big time. The rest of the walk was dedicated to deciding which was best: golden retrievers or bloodhounds. Still not sure.

I also saw a little boy walking down Barracks Row marking Xs in the snow drifts with a stick.

*It only turned out to be an okay day.



No comments:

Post a Comment