It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Tuesday, April 20

mail


i miss getting mail, even just junk mail. i haven't changed my address yet so my anthropologie catalogues still go to my house. yesterday i was really excited to get mail from Monica, who sent me presents from this store in Los Angeles. so basically what i'm saying is don't be surprised if you see me out with a harry potter temporary tattoo on my forehead.


koa with the giant stick she made
me carry around the neighborhood
this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Kerry I hate to say this, but do you feel a little like your relationship with koa is kinda one sided? Never make someone a priority if they make you an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you take a good hard look at your relationship with netflix.

    ReplyDelete