It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Wednesday, August 4

i fucking love produce


sorry mom dad kathryn and kitty, sorry plum and grandpa, sorry all little cousins and aunts and uncles that are probably not reading this, but my love of produce cannot be censored.

easily my favorite thing to do this summer has been going to various farmers markets. i can't tell you how excited i am to eat that watermelon. there's also heirloom tomatoes and purple and blue potatoes from abingdon.

and though i will miss you summer produce, i cannot WAIT for butternut squash, pumpkin, grapes (wine) and apples. lots and lots of apples.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate produce but I don't think I have a passion for it like you do. Have you met the wonder that is the Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter? I harvested some ill-ass bell peppers with it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah watermelon is like candy to me. soooo good. cna you get us one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple potato? Don't put that on my pizza!

    ReplyDelete