It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Thursday, December 30

Accio Twenty Eleven

My first blogpost ever was about my goals for 2010. Let's see how I've done:

Work on French : I drank a good amount of wine in 2010.
Volt: Whatever.
Minibar: What was I thinking?
Zaytinya: Yes, but threw up in the middle of dinner and we had to leave.
2 Amys: Yes!
Rays Hellburger: Yes, twice.
The Gibson: Whatever.
Run a Half Marathon: I had intentions, damnit. Intentions! Then I tore my hamstring and just never really...riiiiiiiight.
Visit Monica in LA: Visited her in Palm Springs. I'll give myself half a point here.
Take more photos: DUH.

My goals are really embarassing to go back in read. Perhaps it's the fact that I really didn't accomplish many of them, or maybe that half of them were restaurants? I mean, New Years goals are supposed to be about self-improvement, right? I suppose those are resolutios, I think there is a difference. This year I'm going to try and clean up my 2010 list and add an important resolution.

Visit Monica in LA (for the full point)

Run a Half Marathon

Simplicity and focus

These should be doable 2012 Kerry if you are still alive! I believe in you!

Last thing: The End's Not Near by Band of Horses is and will always be the perfect New Years song.

No comments:

Post a Comment