It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Thursday, January 6

Sweet Teeth

You guysssss, did you ever watch Pippi Longstocking? Lauren and I loved that movie. This scene is like a vague dream from my childhood. When I see it, I can taste the smell of my pillowsack when it's filled with Halloween candy. Those kids eat so much candy they can hardly breath and they eat it until they are sick. That's how I always wanted to eat candy.




When you were younger, didn't you think alcohol was going to be delicious? In the movies people were always wanting to drink it so I assumed it tasted amazing and it always looked so sparkly and adult. I imagined tumblers full of whiskey tasting of liquified Swedish Fish.
Dommage.

No comments:

Post a Comment