It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Monday, March 7

Two Funny Pictures

Teddy



Two photos from this weekend that made me laugh a lot.

The first: This is what Trees does when I leave my camera out. I have usually forgotten of the surprise attacks until I go through my camera and find a sequence of 8 photos depicting me with the refrigerator door open and moving closer and closer to the camera with a half amused and half horrified look on my face.
This time I will give credit to Trees for capturing the intimate relationship I have with Teddy, acting pillow and defender against all creatures of the night (official title and definitely cooler than your Teddy/Bearsy).

The second: Victoria being a good model and Drew photobombing my homework. We were walking to the Dupont Farmers Market and by the way, I'm always worried I'm getting the refuse of all the produce when I get there any time after 10 but after noon, Bonaparte Breads gives out buy one get one free baked goods. So maybe sleeping in until 11am is not the worst of ideas on a dreary Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment