It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Thursday, April 28

Wednesdays, Lately

It always rains on Wednesdays. There was a considerable amount of lightning and it smelled like over-ripe strawberries in the streets. I asked them to put more whipped cream on my frappachino at the Starbucks near my class. I was in a terrible mood most of the day. It probably had to do with being behind on everything and my computer's start-up and scratch disks being full. That, and I'm technologically incompetent. Well that, and a few other things.

I realize I haven't posted anything in a while, blame it on my camera cord. How is someone to remember their toothbrush, iphone charger, book and camera cord every time they go somewhere? I've left The Sound and The Fury in three different locations in the last week, but he has been pretty good about finding his way back to me. If you're reading this Fury, come back to me-I'm waiting! I think the start-up disk in my brain is full.

The top photo is Brian riding my grandparent's bike into the Atlantic Ocean. The bottom photo was taken Tuesday night in my backyard while my mom was grilling burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment