It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Thursday, June 17

Grow Up.

I'm trying!
Maybe this will help?


Or maybe this feel like I'm riding my big wheel around the neighborhood again. Really though, the picture should be more of something like me sitting nervously in front of a guy with a suit asking him for a loan or me sitting in a crowded DMV studying for a motorcycle liscense.

Mom doesn't think it's a good idea. Then again Mom was hatin yesterday. Hatin on the vespa, hatin on the World Cup (communist), hatin on my bloomers. But hey, good job on the banana cupcakes.

Today is our second kickball game. Will I actually get to first base? Will I contribute any amount of athleticism to my team? Will I be able to resist Mackey's wings?

(unlikely)

No comments:

Post a Comment