It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know.

Tuesday, June 22

have fun.

Watson Trivia Challenge.
apparently my giant glasses give me no advantage here. because watson (a robot) won.

interestingly enough, i just took a picture of myself doing the robot in the doctor's waiting room with the gown on to send to lauren. you see, i had a dream the night before that i WAS a robot and lauren just loves to hear about my dreams.

please keep in mind that it was very early in the morning. great.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I would have done if that picture showed up on my phone. Might had actually died from laughter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you made it clear that you were doing the robot here and not giving yourself a breast exam.

    ReplyDelete